The scheduled competitions and special events for WRPC are shown below. All competitions are open to all WRPC and MLAGB members and welcome new shooters. There are a variety of competition types which are all a great deal of fun. Come along and have a go!
Competitions – Section 1 and 2 Firearms
- Target Shotgun = Any Section 2 Shotgun with Birdshot Only, Max No. 6
- Shoot and No Scoot = .22 Semi Automatic Rifle
- Light Rifle and Grizzly Bear = .38 .357 .44 .45 .30M1 calibre or similar.
- Turning Target 25 metre = Black Powder revolver and Lever Action Rifle.
- Buffalo Shoot Part 1 = Under lever rifles .38 .357 .44 or similar.
- Buffalo Shoot Part 2 = Sharps single shot or similar.
- 50 metre Turning Target = .22 (semi-auto recommended) .38 . 357 .44 calibre or similar.
- Turning Target Rabbit Shoot = semi-auto .22 and either .38 .357 .44 or similar.
- .22 Bench Rest – Postal and Internal Competitions – .22 bolt action rifle, semi-auto can be used if you wish.
- Chalk Disc and Falling Plate – any .22 rifle
All of the competitions and events for 2023 and 2024 can be found in the PDF documents below: